We integrate the available technology to build machines that meet the specific requirements of our customers
Our prototype machines perform many specialized tasks, so we use a wide range of suppliers’ products.
We approach each machine of our customers individually, therefore, as system integrators, we do not limit ourselves to selected technologies but use those which are necessary to create a given machine.
During 10 years of company’s existence we got to know many systems and thanks to that we know their strong and weak points. Nowadays it allows us to select only the best technologies for a given application. We present a selection of our technology suppliers. Presented companies offer products that we use, because we know that they will not let us or our customers down at work
We are not afraid to apply new technologies. All the time our R&D team tests new products so that we know how to apply available technologies or solutions that are just entering the market. Likewise, our customers often specify in their requests for quotations that the machines built for them must use technology from a particular supplier.
We provide lists of major solution providers and technologies.
We do not close ourselves off from using products from other suppliers
We integrate pneumatic actuators and pneumatic drives
The task of pneumatic actuators and pneumatic drives in automatic and semi-automatic production lines is, for example, turning, pressing, closing, opening or moving details or whole products. These activities are performed frequently and repeatedly. Therefore, it is worth using drives that convert the energy of compressed air into force or torque needed to perform various simple activities.
The advantages of pneumatic drives and actuators are:
- simple design – they rarely fail, In the event of a failure of the actuator, maintenance can repair or replace the pneumatic drive in a very short time,
- speed – pneumatic cylinders can run at high speed and for long periods of time. This enables the intensification of the number of cycles over time, which translates into an increase in the productivity of the machine,
- repeatability – pneumatic actuators and drives easily carry out repeatable straight movements, thanks to them there are few defective products during production,
- environmental protection – pneumatic actuators work with clean air, do not pollute it,
- savings – only a compressor is needed to operate multiple machines and multiple pneumatic cylinders. This reduces factory labor costs and also reduces maintenance costs.
We most often recommend drives and actuators to our customers:
- SMC – Has been creating actuators for 60 years, only offers refined solutions,
- Festo – A leader in industrial automation innovation.
We integrate industrial robots
The automation of the production process requires the use of industrial robots. In our machines, we use them for simple repetitive activities or those that may be dangerous to humans. We also use them more and more often for complex works requiring high accuracy, when the activity must be performed very quickly. The tasks we set to the robots are:
- machining – sometimes even very small details (grinding, drilling, milling, polishing),
- painting, varnishing – even very complex details that have to be turned in many directions,
- translating – robots palletizing cartons or finished products (bags, boards, etc.).
To meet the needs of our clients, we build machines that use many different types of robots:
- Articulated robots, arm robots – They have joints and have up to 6 axes of rotation. Thanks to this, they can freely carry out various movements, they can lift objects up to 2 tons
- Cartesian robots – they work with Cartesian screws and therefore move in 3 XYZ axes.
- Cylinder robots – most often these are robots used to move objects. They can rotate around their axis and work a maximum distance of their main arm.
- Spherical robots – here the name also refers to the working area – sphere cut at the top and bottom. The robotic arm can swing up and down.
- SCARA robots – two axis robots, the gripper can move up and down, up and down movement. They are used to pick up and put back down.
- Collaborative robots (cobots), Robots collaborate with humans.
- Mobile robots – intelligent vehicles – increase efficiency in warehouse logistics.
In our machines, we most often use robots of the following brands:
We integrate electric motors
Motors convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. In production machines, they need to be used when high power is necessary to e.g. lift or move a product or detail. Sometimes electric drives replace pneumatic drives due to the requirements or the need to act on a given element with a constant force.
Our machines use the simplest motors and very advanced servos.
We rely only on proven solutions that do their job without failure. We most often use electric drives from brands:
We integrate mechanical elements
Prototype production machines for the implementation of tasks must have:
- rigid frames,
- elements moving, lifting and rotating products within the device
- product positioners to be able to perform some activity with the product, e.g. bending, pressing etc.
Mechanical elements in machines perform the basic tasks set before them, without them it would not be possible to perform the planned activities. That is why we build our machines using only proven solutions.
Often, due to the construction of prototype machines, we independently design mechanical elements that are produced by our tool shop department. However, it also uses many standard elements. During the 10 years of our company’s existence, we have tested many solutions. Thanks to this, we can offer machines that we are sure of. We build our production lines and production machines using, among others, the following mechanical elements from our suppliers:
Handling and clamping systems:
- Kipp has been developing the technology of fastening elements and elements for 100 years manipulative.
- ELESA + GANTER offer the widest range of standard elements for industrial machinery and equipment
Modular systems (machine construction):
- Item a pioneer and world-leading manufacturer of modular systems for industrial applications
Carriages and linear guides
Mechanical components for industrial automation:
Drive transmission elements, brakes, coolers and power hydraulics elements:
We integrate electrical components
Our production machines, built for our customers, must function reliably. Currently, each machine that performs tasks in the Economy 3.0 and 4.0 must be connected to electricity to be able to control and control the operation of the machine. That is why we use high-quality products to ensure that the machines do not break down. We use components from the following brands:
We integrate electronic components
Our production machines cannot exist without the possibility of transmitting signals from actuators, motors, reed switches, sensors, etc. Without these signals, the installed automation would not be able to control the operation of the machine. Machines created for work in the companies of the Economy 3.0 as well as the Economy 4.0 are mainly based on the digitization of production processes. In the economy 3.0, electronics is mainly used to automate processes, while in Economy 4.0 for the autonomization and networking of machines and processes. Thanks to the signals, machines operating in the Economy 4.0 technology are able to predict failures and adjust the pace of operation of operators working on other assembly machines, or to the possibility of transport by drones or AGV trolleys.
Therefore, it is so important to create, transmit and analyze signals precisely. We only use proven electronic components so that our machines are fully adapted to the customer’s requirements, as well as to the requirements of Economy 4.0
We use components from the following brands:
We integrate automation
Industrial automation systems are responsible for monitoring, controlling and supervising the operation of all types of devices installed, for example, in a production machine. The automation of machine work means that the employee can be replaced or his role is reduced to a minimum. The elements of industrial automation systems are:
- production equipment and machines, industrial processes: assembly equipment and assembly lines, handling equipment (e.g. AGV), palletizing systems, packaging lines, presses, robots,
- control and measurement devices, monitoring and controlling the work of machines and devices: (measuring apparatus, sensors, transducers, meters, indicators, recorders), vision systems, leak sensors, temperature sensors),
- actuators: valves, motors, pneumatic drives, hydraulic drives, throttles, dosing and process pumps,
- control devices: PLC controllers, industrial computers, operator panels,
- software – thanks to which you can integrate systems
Most of our machines have automation systems. We program ourselves, and we always develop software for a given machine so that the work on it is optimal.
We most often recommend automation systems to our clients:
- Siemens – The leader in the economy 4.0 solves the problem of automation of production and transition to digitization of the production process .
- Mitsubishi – Pioneer in automation and motion control solutions.